The Regular Monthly meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on December 8, 2016 at 6:30 P.M. at the Calle de Montana Clubhouse.
The Annual Election Meeting was held November 10, 2016. We had a total of 82 ballots turned in out of 304 Homeowners. Paula Greco was elected to the Board of Directors and the Tax Resolution was passed.
The Board of Directors would like to Thank Rusty James who has stepped off the board for his service and time.
1. Residents MUST register ALL Vehicles under their control with NPS for a MAXIMUM of 2 Vehicles. Each Resident may register a MAXIMUN of 2 Vehicles per Unit. Registration can be accomplished by clicking on the Parking Information tab. After filling out the information and registering, you will need to provide Network Parking Solutions (NPS) a valid copy of your insurance card with proof of Current Liability Insurance and Proof of Residence in the Rancho Villas.
2. Regardless of the number of people residing in a RVCA Unit, ONLY ONE parking pass will be issued per RVCA Unit address.
3. Each Unit’s Garage is the primary parking space for that unit. This means that if only ONE Vehicle is registered to a Unit, that Unit WILL NOT receive a parking pass, and that ONE Vehicle must be parked in the garage. Garages are NOT to be used for STORAGE or LIVING SPACES.
4. In all cases, 1 of the 2 registered vehicles MUST be parked in the garage, and the other may be parked in the RVCA designated parking area with a properly DISPLAYED PASS.
5. All Vehicles MUST BE parked WITHIN the confines of the parking area provided ( From Curb to Expansion swell joint and within the White Lines).
6. Vehicles Defined as OVERSIZED may NOT PARK within the RVCA Community.
The Board has concluded so that we are better able to proactively complete property maintenance projects as the building components age instead of addressing as deferred/under funding items though a Special Assessment an increase of the Monthly Dues starting 6/1/2016. Please Check your Monthly Statements for NEW Monthly DUES RATE.
Below you will find a selection of plants that will start appearing throughout RVCA. These plants will replace the costly grass that has been burdening RVCA for the pass few years, while saving our HOA several thousands a year in water and maintenance costs.
domain whois information